Thought



Being alive , is a blessed .

I don’t know how’s my life gonna be in the future , or even at the next second .
Well ... cause if you knew me in personally , you’d knew that I’m that kind of  ‘god not blessed’ human being . But you know , sometimes It do blessed me in the majority like - for being alive .
So I’m gonna appreciate that and keep it in mind .

Born in an unhealthy family wasn’t my fault , not my mom nor my dad . I just way too negative to  hold tight for those tragedy that couldn’t help anything except hurting endlessly for everyone and anyone who tried to give me a hand . 

Met some bullshit “friend” and blind enough to pick for the right guy ? Nah .. just gonna admit all those failure and accept the fact that I’m just a ridiculous person and the most unlucky girl in this world that been spread and even as a funny story telling from my very own friend  every single time . Yeah , surprisingly I knew that right ? But you know what , I never blame any of this cause deep inside I’m still the 17years old of the silly me just pretend not to open up anyone of the 24 years old of me . 

“Maybe I’m  just paying the sin that I don’t even remember? “ I’ve told myself for the past 24years repeatedly. 
But what could I’ve done to deserve this ? 
I don’t know
But definitely life is way more dramatic than you can imagine girl . 
So why not just stay alive , and enjoy . 

留言