Well well,
Hola and this is it, 2020?
I believe this is definitely not a smooth year for everyone.
But just be grateful for a moment that we are all still alive.
Not gonna say a long life stupid things but I feel great at this moment.
I met someone who made a huge change in my life, taught me how to love again, and show me unconditionally love. At least for now, yeah I'm completed in my soul when I'm with him.
For my family, as I can feel the bond is getting stronger each day which is a good sign. I just hope that there is no drama and tragedy stuff ever happened again cause it's extremely tiring if you know what I'm saying.
Love is a magical weird badass where I've been trust and lose faith in it before, somehow for now I don't look it in that way again.
Love can be hurt sometimes, but it will heal as well.
留言