Well..finally it comes to 2014
Hoooorrrraaaayyyyy !!! !!!! !!!!!!!
So...it's kinda exited for me because 2013 is the most ..erm how to say?
So...it's kinda exited for me because 2013 is the most ..erm how to say?
It's the year of disaster for me.. In contrast, I'd also learned many lessons in the year.
So..Thanks God that everything is over =]
As usual , I celebrated my new year countdown ALONE .
YEESSS, countdown 3 , 2 , 1 and YEAH~WOOHOO to myself for looking out the balcony for the fireworks instead of joining them for countdown..(because i was exhausted for the Escape farewell for Raymond Chong few days ago ) By the way, I kinda in love with my balcony because it makes me can see higher and far , breathing the air among the 18th floors of the sky..makes me feels that I can touch the sky easily and also communicate with the Angel's .
Except for last year that i've countdown with my friends in Taipei 101 for the first time .It was sooo awesome for listening A-Mei singing but it is quite tiring too
but NOW...it ends up to the square one =,=
Unfortunately it is because our final exam is coming soon and when I'm countdown for the New Year it also countdown-ing for my Final Exam. I guess this is the most contradiction of the countdown EVER for Tarcians ??
But still wanna make a wishlist/target for myself for this year :
# Have a trip with my buddies
# Become pretty..Maybe? XD
# Involves in many charity or volunteer works
# Everything happens 'finely' , don't give me heart attack everytime
# Hope every single person that I care is fine and happy
# Gain more and more $$$$$$$
# Grow taller la thinner la Bla Bla Bla
# and the most important part is
# The world is getting better
A quotes that recently I've used to encourage myself.
I found that it is quite useful when you talk to your heart - Hakuna Matata
It's means no worries for the rest of your days =]

留言