Well ... today i've almost spent my whole day for reviewing the old Disney movies!
Suprisingly and it's like Finally I recall my memories and found it !
" The Swan Princess "
So I can still recall back some memories while i'm staying at there
It was like I woke up in every 8a.m morning and my aunt will bring me a pack of mihun
and then my eyes will staring on the " Powerpuff Girls" as the first cartoon..
then the next Tom and Jerry, Dexter laboratory, Mickey mouse and Friends, Mr.Bean, Pink Panther
Bla Bla Bla with Honey Stars and until the night ended up with my eyes closed.
Then my aunt will hug me to the bed.
Every night. Yeah. I still remembered those lovely childhood.
Nice memory huh? HAHA what a kid
Except of these cartoons from Disney Channel,my aunt will bought me some CD's
and the " The Swan Princess " is one of it
There's not much knowledge I know at the age,I know nothing about love I know nothing about the animals could'nt talk in reality =,=
This movie is release at 1994,which means it's same as I was born!
How MEANINGFUL it is, is it ? haha
How MEANINGFUL it is, is it ? haha
maybe it just a representative of my little childhood memories .
It's interesting while i'm still a kid
Everything's all ends well and Happily ever after .
No doubt I'm looking good forward for my future too
and Of Course ... meet a Prince (ugghh..what a silly of dream)
And now , I'm turn into an Adult
Things change and the dream change
I realise that Love is not that simple and life also.
But the same thing I believe in the story is
Everything will always all ends well =]






留言